Followers

About Me

My photo
Stella Lyy.She is a pretty awsome girl.(In her dream) and 38 sometimes.She is short,fat and pimple face,but she can express her feeling in anytime even happy or sad.She always last minute and unresponsible of what she is doing,but she can put all the effort if she wants.Kay,She is from SMK Assunta,Petaling Jaya.Selangor,Malaysia.Her birthday is 1st October e every year.She hopes she can be a perfect girl who is tall,thin,slim and smart as well. =) Enjoy it ^^

Monday 2 May 2011

THE WARMEST DAY

Yesterday went Pahang to visit my grandma....OMG the house was sososososo big!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3
Later we staying for the mather's day celebration. (Y) While waiting, we took many pictures.









After, my grandma and the fimilies including me were webcaming, the moment and the picture are so AWESOME!!!!So warm and sweet....That is my first time I ever seen. 





 Beside my aunt is my causin.First time we saw her, she so pretty. <3 <3 <3

When 7++,we celebrates grandma's day <3 <3 <3


the flower was in "terbalik" look. we were singing <shi shang zhi you ma ma hao> <3 <3 <3
Lastly, before we went back back to KL, the action we can't miss(camera)...


No comments:

Post a Comment