Followers

About Me

My photo
Stella Lyy.She is a pretty awsome girl.(In her dream) and 38 sometimes.She is short,fat and pimple face,but she can express her feeling in anytime even happy or sad.She always last minute and unresponsible of what she is doing,but she can put all the effort if she wants.Kay,She is from SMK Assunta,Petaling Jaya.Selangor,Malaysia.Her birthday is 1st October e every year.She hopes she can be a perfect girl who is tall,thin,slim and smart as well. =) Enjoy it ^^

Friday 23 September 2011

Hey,i have been long time din't update my blog, since after the i posted the.....
i feel sad and happy for the event that canceled.The event was about a child from a super rich family,his/her parent wanted to celebrate his/her birthday as a huge party. then me and Evon were carry them to dance.Before that,we had to practise first.After, we were going to Subang Parade to buy Ee Teng's bag at the same time we also shooping for a while.XD
When she was seaching and choosing for her own bag.Mommy and Evon were like argueing or making her blur.They were like {choose a special one},[simple is the best],[this one more suit you],[this one nice la,but you should take it higher CAUSE you are small size] == WHAT THE== Then we had a lunch at pizza hut, but for me is breakfast (TT).Most of us were pissed off cause w had a bad service from the waitress.BUT IT IS DAMN BAD!!!!!! But nevermine,its over.FORGET IT~=)




The next is about the MOONCAKE FESTIVAL DAY.We were dinner at Teng's house.Then we underage girls were taking the materials for the experiment. We were playing at outside and refreshed back our memories.I cant forget it, cause these are the memories for us. =)




Tik tak tik tak,so fast PMR still left not more then 10 days,but im still blogging here.XD Just practise for essay.At the same time,Im thinking about the form 4 classes choosing.If for me,im more fit the bil in art,but im lacking an drawing.I want SCIENCE class, because I like science for no reason.But for my level,I know will be harder and difficuit if I'm in science class.NOW I HAVE THREE CHOICE ONE IS PURE SCIENCE, ONE IS SUB SCIENCE AND ONE IS ACCOUNT.I want to be the second Pei Ying Jie Jie, because she is smart even she in account class before.But I gia su, I want they jealous me because of im taking science class.But now,just work harder for the PMR and wishing for more As.REMEMBER,I STILL HAVE 9 MORE DAYS TO GO.AFTER THAT,ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment