Followers

About Me

My photo
Stella Lyy.She is a pretty awsome girl.(In her dream) and 38 sometimes.She is short,fat and pimple face,but she can express her feeling in anytime even happy or sad.She always last minute and unresponsible of what she is doing,but she can put all the effort if she wants.Kay,She is from SMK Assunta,Petaling Jaya.Selangor,Malaysia.Her birthday is 1st October e every year.She hopes she can be a perfect girl who is tall,thin,slim and smart as well. =) Enjoy it ^^

Thursday 27 October 2011


It is over.Im regret that I replied the message.I have no idea right now.I don't know what to do and what should I do.May be this relationship hurt me too much.I feel wanna cry but can't, this feeling is hard to face it.If I din reply the message may be this kind of thing will not happened on us.But I also want to thank you and sorry for everything.During this 'lesson', i had learn how to communite to each other and be more mature.
I have alot of story want to share with you, but now no need.
haiz~ cry for today, smile for tomorrow.
STELLA.BE STRONG. =')

No comments:

Post a Comment