Followers

About Me

My photo
Stella Lyy.She is a pretty awsome girl.(In her dream) and 38 sometimes.She is short,fat and pimple face,but she can express her feeling in anytime even happy or sad.She always last minute and unresponsible of what she is doing,but she can put all the effort if she wants.Kay,She is from SMK Assunta,Petaling Jaya.Selangor,Malaysia.Her birthday is 1st October e every year.She hopes she can be a perfect girl who is tall,thin,slim and smart as well. =) Enjoy it ^^

Wednesday 19 October 2011

MV 2012 CNY



 


 

someone was recording. but not me .

before.

after. ><

perasan ><

hair style.


the full look.short.==

the house got swimming pool. jealous liao.
 


 


 


 


  When i was recording shooting for this two days, i feel like im getting bigger and older.DUNNO WHY, may be make up made me mature. >< I appreaciated what I have and what i did, and thanks they gave a chance. >< I will remember this forever: EVERYONE IS NOT GREAT IN EVERYTHING, BUT EVERYONE IS GREAT IN SOMETHING.
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment