Followers

About Me

My photo
Stella Lyy.She is a pretty awsome girl.(In her dream) and 38 sometimes.She is short,fat and pimple face,but she can express her feeling in anytime even happy or sad.She always last minute and unresponsible of what she is doing,but she can put all the effort if she wants.Kay,She is from SMK Assunta,Petaling Jaya.Selangor,Malaysia.Her birthday is 1st October e every year.She hopes she can be a perfect girl who is tall,thin,slim and smart as well. =) Enjoy it ^^

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Yesterday,we crazy buddies first time watched horror movie the tittle PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 3.OMG, damn shocked.Went I seat on my place I started enjoying my first horror movie.HOHOHO,something gonna happened....
When we feel that "something" coming, got a stupid fellow shouted JUSTIN BIEBER.... SPONGEPOP...somemore ran around the cinema.*pissed off & weird* FINALLY, most of them stopped him.If not.... world war 3 coming soon~~~ =P
After movie,I saw pop-corns were fell on the floor....haha, you guys will know what's the happened. =P


Before that,of course we went to 'somewhere' to take our lunch and tea.


















hohoho...So full right. =P I knew it.

Next time our target are.....






HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment