Followers

About Me

My photo
Stella Lyy.She is a pretty awsome girl.(In her dream) and 38 sometimes.She is short,fat and pimple face,but she can express her feeling in anytime even happy or sad.She always last minute and unresponsible of what she is doing,but she can put all the effort if she wants.Kay,She is from SMK Assunta,Petaling Jaya.Selangor,Malaysia.Her birthday is 1st October e every year.She hopes she can be a perfect girl who is tall,thin,slim and smart as well. =) Enjoy it ^^

Wednesday 28 December 2011

UPDATED.

Hey,have been long time din't  "touch" my baby. Well,is the time to update now!


December- Most of the time at Genting to perform *working* with my lovely Teen Angles and others.May be we have been almost one year din't contact so quite excited when I meet them.HAHA!Then, A also happy that I HAD FANS even though Im not a singer but a performer.For example, we had a great service from the waiters and they leave a phone number list to us but I already thrown *bad me* and so on.


Him- Time flies so fast, our relationship already 3 months, started form 23.10.2011 until now. Wow, UNBELIEVABLE, but ya!This is mean our relationship is not a just puppy love!HAHA! Tomorrow his tournament start and he has to fly to Beaufort for few days, he might countdown at there with his partner and friends.Hmm, hope that I can countdown with him.But anyway, wish his cute partner and he have a great show there! Gambateh yea!



FOR YOU,6 Packs!

No comments:

Post a Comment