Followers

About Me

My photo
Stella Lyy.She is a pretty awsome girl.(In her dream) and 38 sometimes.She is short,fat and pimple face,but she can express her feeling in anytime even happy or sad.She always last minute and unresponsible of what she is doing,but she can put all the effort if she wants.Kay,She is from SMK Assunta,Petaling Jaya.Selangor,Malaysia.Her birthday is 1st October e every year.She hopes she can be a perfect girl who is tall,thin,slim and smart as well. =) Enjoy it ^^

Friday 6 January 2012

Thanks God

Finally,I got in science stream! Of course Im happy but my gang was totally separated.There are 7 in my gang --> Sc1,Sc3,Sc4,Sc5,A1,A2 and C3.Omg, seriously damn whey!Although we are in different classes,but our friendship is cannot separate it.<3

I promised to them i will study from this year, I can do it.This time no more relaxing,need to fight for the SPM next year. They think that form 4 is a honey moon year, but I think nope.I shall cover back what Im did in 3 years past, actually Im regretting for this.So? That already past tense, just study hard and study smart for this following 2 years.Im appreciated what I had now,and finally Im 'AWAKE'!!!

Even though will be pressure and stressful during this 2 years, but Im sure I can do it well to get a great result and over sea with schoolaship to cover their economy even Im a only child.=)) Daddy and Mommy, WAIT FOR ME! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment