Followers

About Me

My photo
Stella Lyy.She is a pretty awsome girl.(In her dream) and 38 sometimes.She is short,fat and pimple face,but she can express her feeling in anytime even happy or sad.She always last minute and unresponsible of what she is doing,but she can put all the effort if she wants.Kay,She is from SMK Assunta,Petaling Jaya.Selangor,Malaysia.Her birthday is 1st October e every year.She hopes she can be a perfect girl who is tall,thin,slim and smart as well. =) Enjoy it ^^

Saturday 5 May 2012

2012 of me

Hi, good morning. Have been long time din't update here. Well, here we start.
First of all, im glad to be a form 4's student because this is the year I really can enjoy SMK Assunta's events like SEWO, Lit Night Fun Hunt and more...

Sewo
Seriuosly, I almost gave up at the final stage I never hope that my group will win and i just fulfill as a leader's job to teach and just it. But sometimes, I don't why they will scare at me when I correct them, may be my look was showed tension or what.SORRY GIRLS.HAHA. 

Our best enemy, Silver-stepper (if not mistaken).Thank you guys appeared during rehearsing, you guys made our life more colourful.HAHA. Sorry for the misunderstanding.Keep it on, I know all of you can do it. Nest year champion ship is waiting for you , SILVER- STEPPER. 

A specially thanks to Mdm.Yeong , Yu Shi, Sweet Mae , Tiff and all the crews. Thank you. Thank you for the helping us, thank you for the criticisms , thank you fort the ideas, thank you for the wishing... THANK YOU. Mdn. Yeong, we done for you. We love you! <3   

See, this is our group LAST MINUTE! Thank you for the cooperation and spirit we spend. Especially Jolynn and Bibi Yang,THANK YOU. If not you guys helping us to make the cd, I think we will lost and tension for the cd stuff. I will never forget our sweet practice time and the spirit we effort we used. Please forgive and forget my attitudes while practicing.

Hui Theng, Shivon, Carmen, Lynn, Sin Hooi, Kah Ling, Yun Wei.You guys made my life more meaningful. THANK YOU <3 

LAST MINUTE. 3 MINUTES. 








will be continue...



































No comments:

Post a Comment