Followers

About Me

My photo
Stella Lyy.She is a pretty awsome girl.(In her dream) and 38 sometimes.She is short,fat and pimple face,but she can express her feeling in anytime even happy or sad.She always last minute and unresponsible of what she is doing,but she can put all the effort if she wants.Kay,She is from SMK Assunta,Petaling Jaya.Selangor,Malaysia.Her birthday is 1st October e every year.She hopes she can be a perfect girl who is tall,thin,slim and smart as well. =) Enjoy it ^^

Saturday 24 September 2011

THANK YOU.

Thank you.
Thank you for your early wishes.Now,I just have a action to express my hapiness and thankful to you.But I have no dare to do and I din try it before.Somemore, Im a normal girl.=P
I know you since from standard 5,2007. The first time I saw you it was when standard 3,that time you were a prefect.I hate you at that time,cause I heard you said on that day when I saw past by your bus.You said;"Aunty, I got 65+% in BM.YEAHH"Pissed off because I failed my BM always.I was like:'hen ba bi meh?65% ba liao ma,chuan dao!'But I can't even thing that I can same class with you....until now.I very thank you and appreciate our friendship.
Every time Im in trouble,you are the first who helped me immediately. Every time when im in bad mood,you are the one who console me first.Every time when my things in "trouble",is you saved but sometimes you broken my things without a sorry,but laughing.(Because you are my friend.as you said WO REN XD)
I remembered when Im in form 2,I got a bad result.I was emo and even cry at a corner side.Anyone was like chatting and left me alone,Im really really sad.Suddenly you were sitting beside me and drawn a piture with a blue sky, flowers,rains.....DO YOU REMEMBER? XD   But anyway,THANK YOU.
But sometimes I really really hate you because you zat me and scold me for no reason.May be I didn't get your message sometimes.
Thank you for your understand all about me.I feel happiness got you this buddy. =') Even we are not always together,but we are still love and miss each other, but that kind of love la. XDFriend, I watched it.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. =)
I will not forget these all memories about us.Friendship forever.
I LOVE YOU. =')

No comments:

Post a Comment