Followers

About Me

My photo
Stella Lyy.She is a pretty awsome girl.(In her dream) and 38 sometimes.She is short,fat and pimple face,but she can express her feeling in anytime even happy or sad.She always last minute and unresponsible of what she is doing,but she can put all the effort if she wants.Kay,She is from SMK Assunta,Petaling Jaya.Selangor,Malaysia.Her birthday is 1st October e every year.She hopes she can be a perfect girl who is tall,thin,slim and smart as well. =) Enjoy it ^^

Friday 30 September 2011



         Bye bye to September and waiting to welcome October.And, my birthday is coming soon.
This birthday I have no any idea to celebrate my birthday,I just enjoying my present given by the GOD.THANK YOU.THANKSGIVING. 感恩.



Others,let me wish a early wishes for my birthday this year.Firstly, I hope my parents,teachers,friends and the poeple who around me have a healthy body and every thing will be fine.The second,I hope she and SHI will be apart as good as before.This few days, it is so many happened between them.LONG STORY,SHORT DESCRIBE.The third.....its secret of myself.XD
But anyway,I wish this year will be the most 'colourful' year.Somemore,PMR just left not more than 3 days.I hope I can answer all the papers and enjoy the papers.
Almost forget,THE MALAYSIAN WHO IS TAKING PMR ON NEXT TUESDAY.ALL THE BEST.BREAK A LEG!!!!


ALL THE BEST STELLA.YOU CAN DO IT.















No comments:

Post a Comment